Looking for a CEM Vendor? Ask Yourself These Questions First.
The Customer Experience Management (CEM) vendor marketplace is fragmented and confusing. We’ve put together a quick 2-part guide to help you figure out how to choose the right CEM vendor to fit your needs. For this first part we’re sharing some questions you should be asking yourself in order to fully understand your own requirements.
Questions to Ask Yourself:
1. What do you want to accomplish by introducing a VoC programme? Why do you need to use a CEM solution?
2. Do you currently have a customer experience strategy? If so, what is it? Or are you starting from scratch and require an expert’s opinion and advice to start off on the right foot?
3. Do you currently collect any customer feedback? What insights have you developed from this, that you would like to enhance?
4. How many forms and touch points do you want to collect feedback in? Do you need this information to be in real-time?
5. Are you looking for a solution that scales to your business as you grow and evolve your customer experience needs?
6. How do you want customer feedback data used within your organisation, what are you planning to do with it?
We’ll be sharing the second part to this guide early next week, stay tuned!